Santa gets cookies and milk, but what about the reindeer? They’re an essential part in the present delivery business. So this year my kids and I decided to leave them a tasty treat.
Here’s what you’ll need
- 1 C Oats (any kind just make sure they’re uncooked)
- 1 TBS Sprinkles
- 1 TBS Glitter
- Measuring cup
- Paper bag or ziplock back
- Printable reindeer food instructions (linked down below)
- Mix the oats, sprinkles, and glitter in bag.
- Staple or glue the reindeer food ingredients to the one side of the bag. Then staple the reindeer food poem to the top to close the bag.
Such a simple Christmas activity. My boys are super excited to leave their reindeer food out for Santa’s helpers. Let me know what your little ones thought!