With St. Patrick’s Day coming up why not incorporate a fun craft? So they boys and I made some leprechaun boogers. This slime is a bit different that the slime we have made in the past. This slime is super fluffy in the beginning. After a while the shaving cream settles so the texture changes but even after that it’s still fun to play with.
What You’ll Need:
- 3 C Shaving cream (the foam kind, not the gel)
- 2 TBSP Contact solution
- White school glue (entire bottle)
- 1 TSP Baking soda
- 1/4 C warm water
- Green food coloring
- Glitter (All I had on hand was the plain glitter and it didn’t show up. I would use GREEN if possible)
- Mixing bowl
- Pour entire bottle of glue to a mixing bowl, then add water and baking soda. Mix together.
- Add shaving cream, then mix.
- Mix in food coloring and glitter.
- Next, mix in the contact solution and you’re done!
This slime had the kids entertained for a good hour or two. Again just some advice, I’d use GREEN glitter, ours didn’t show up but it’s all I had on hand. Also, after some time the shaving cream with settle and the texture of the slime will change. It’s still fun but it’s not as fluffy.